Professional management training
Date: March 6, 2013
Location: Vancouver BC
Attend this dynamic and comprehensive one-day workshop and put your organization on the path to Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion. Discover proven tactics and tools to recruit, retain and advance Aboriginal talent while building a work culture that flourishes through diversity. Tap into the expertise delivered by Canada’s leading innovatorsin inclusion. This one-day workshop is limited to 20 registrations so don’t delay.
» More about Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion training.
- Standard $995. Tax is extra.
- Aboriginal Non-Profit Organizations $795. Tax is extra.
The registration fee includes refreshments and CD containing the five-volume set of Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion self-study modules.
Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion Resources
- In-company one-day workshop (max 20 participants) $12,000
- Indigenous Inclusion Workplace Assessment Tool. Click here to purchase or learn more.
- Handbook on Aboriginal Retention publication – $29.95 plus tax. Click here to purchase.
- Click here to purchase additional copies of the Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion five self-study modules on CD at $195 each plus tax.